Happy Sunday everyone.
My girls are coming home today, I'm so excited! They spent spring break with their father while I took care of business and Aced my History 310 final. Yay. Now I'm on spring break which really means I have nothing to do for two weeks.
Since the girls aren't home on Sundays, I sleep in. Usually until the afternoon but, I have decided that type of schedule is for the birds. I can't do it any more.
I enjoy the sound of music playing rather than a t.v.. It helps me feel more productive.
Right now I feel really over whelmed and very emotional. It's hard to picture being the type of person to not have a partner to love me the way I deserved to be loved. Don't get me wrong, I understand being independent and self sufficient. I am completely down with that. I am in no means looking for someone to take care of me, just a little lovin' and companionship. I am a simple person and don't believe things should be made difficult. I don't ask for much in life.
In comes lazy Sunday mornings where I just want to curl up with the one I love but, I can't. (more about him on a later date). Therefore I want even more what I physically can not have. booooo.
Is this what new relationships have to go through to see if it will last? Some sort of hardship that leads to sever loneliness and tears? I guess if it weren't love it wouldn't matter, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment