Saturday, March 19, 2011

What's missing?

Have you ever woke up and just felt not right?

    It has been weeks if not a couple months where I have woke up and had that feeling. I wake up and do the daily grind Monday through Friday. As I stumble through my day, I feel as if something is missing. I don't know if I have a nagging feeling of forgetting something or the actual feeling like my life puzzle is missing a few pieces. What ever it is, it makes me feel incomplete.

   I've thought of filling the void with a pet but really, then what. A pet would only result in another mouth to feed. I'm not feeling motivated enough to take care of a high maintenance animal. A fish? why not. but who will clean the little fishy bowl? Me.

   I think I am missing a loving partner. You know the feeling when you wake up and you  know you have a teammate through this game called life? I miss that. Waking up and wanting nothing more than to make that person happy. The sweet good night kisses. I miss that.

Yes I realize my last post was 20 reasons to stay single but, as a 26 year old young lady, I wonder where my future partner/husband could be.

What will his name be? How old will we be? What color hair will he have? Where will we live?

Right now life is like standing in extremely dense fog. I can see what is directly in front of me and nothing more.

Am I the only one who is having these feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment